Sunday, August 7, 2011

Epson Perfection V750-M Pro Color Scanner

Epson Perfection V750-M Pro Color Scanner
The occasional scanner for artwork and simple copy doesn't require this sort of investment, so do yourself a favor, save some funds and look elsewhere. In the event you plan on selling retouched and restored work then the V750-M may be what you have been looking for. Yes it is expensive, but with the quality and speed I have been enjoying over the last few months, I can honeslty say that my personal investment has been worth it. I have owned several scanners historically and was nervous about making this sort of purchase. Although I have had excellent results with the $300.00 and under breeds, the V750-M produces quality beyond anything I could have hoped for. Anything better would cost me thousands of dollars I basically don't have. If there is any way you can possibly audition this scanner without a purchase then do so. It is still a serious "chunk of change" purchase, but after calibration using Silverfast and several prints later, I was one time well aware of what I was one time getting in to and found the investment worthwhile and sound. There is no comparison with my earlier scanners. The V750-M is serious about what it does and does it well.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy unparalleled performance when scanning negatives, slides or prints, with the Epson Perfection V750-M Pro, the first flatbed scanner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!it's really a good post..looking very workable and very effective...really thanks for sharing it..
    letterhead printing

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much..i think that you have perfect knowledge
    Driving Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes its true if you are looking for quality and long term investment on scanners, concentrate on quality rather than price.
    Time attendance software

    ReplyDelete