Thursday, July 14, 2011

Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner

Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner
        by Andre S
This is an brilliant scanner. It adapts its light for the best color rendition on  any surface. In my experiments it handled matt, shiny, & highly reflective surfaces without any issues.

The color quality & speed of this scanner is brilliant. The actual scan speed is about double that of Epson's earlier Perfection scanners.

The issue I have had is installing the drivers on my0 inch intel Mac. I have been unable as yet to get the front panel buttons to work. I am sure that Epson will come out with the new install application soon.

I have been using scanners now for0 years, the color rendition of this scanner matches a quantity of the best I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment