Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 Deluxe Bundle Sheet-Fed Scanner

Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 Deluxe Bundle Sheet-Fed Scanner
      While the OCR conversion feature provided by the included Adobe application is not flawless it works well for searches of 100 and page reports saving me hours of flipping through pages of tabulated knowledge. The "CardMinder" application is of the best added application bundles to come along in a long time. I have scanned hundreds of business cards in to files which are basically edited, archived as well as uploaded to Outlook Contacts.

This S1500 with Deluxe Bundle was an upgrade from the S500 which I put through an issue free rigorous 4+ year workout. I bought this model because of a Windows 7, 64 bit laptop computer upgrade and I thought now was the time to put the S500 out to pasture (besides Fujitsu did not produce a workable patch for the S500). I am an international aviation consultant who scans boxes of aircraft documents for analysis and archive so portability, ease of use and reliability are foremost. I have made colleagues using other scanners envious of the speed and quality of both the S1500 and the S500 before which reassures my choice of this product.

For somebody requiring quality, speedy, reliable and transportable scanning capabilities I would highly recommend the S1500.

No comments:

Post a Comment