Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Epson WorkForce 840 Color Ink Jet Wireless All-in-One with Fax (C11CA97201)

Epson WorkForce 840 Color Ink Jet Wireless All-in-One with Fax (C11CA97201)
     by Diaz A(Mexico)
It is hard to give this printer a bad review because the functionality is wonderful. I absolutely loves the "no hands" sided printing. The dual trays are awesome for a little office. They leave loaded with printer paper, and the other loaded with business sized envelopes. It saves lots of "steps." However, the print quality is definitely less than stellar. I have tried aligning the print heads along with various other "tricks." Text always seems to misalign somewhere on the page. It is MUCH WORSE on high speed. It improves when you turn the high speed off. This was the first time I have bought a printer outside of the HP brand for lots of years. I can not say ENOUGH about the functionality, but I am disappointed with the text print quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment